HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, MARCH 07, 2017
3:30 pm - Convene in Executive Session
5:30 pm - Convene in Open Session
PUBLIC NOTICE (meeting time change) | COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 3:30 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 03, 2017, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, TAPinto (online) and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss land issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person.
(Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
- PROCLAMATION - Declaring March 2017 as American Red Cross Month in Hunterdon County. (proclamation and photo)
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Andrew Fabiano, Boy Scout Troop 199, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Peter Fiori, Boy Scout Troop 199, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Clayton Grigg, Boy Scout Troop 199, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Daniel Kolodziej, Boy Scout Troop 199, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing Ryan Reep, Boy Scout Troop 199, for attaining the designation of Eagle Scout.
VII. PURCHASING, Raymond E. Rule, Jr.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a professional services agreement for a medical director through the Local Core Capacity for Public Health Emergency Preparedness (LCCPHEP) Grant, to the Hunterdon Medical Center, in an
amount not to exceed $5,000.
VIII. FARMLAND/OPEN SPACE, Sue Dziamara, Director
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the administrative transfer of the Reading Schoolhouse, on the Wescott Preserve, to Delaware Township.
- To discuss a request from the Hunterdon Land Trust to continue to lease various buildings at the Dvoor Farm for storage, (2016 Historic Preservation Grant).
IX. PROJECT UPDATE, Frank J. Bell, AIA
- Update of various County projects and facilities.
X. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated March 07, 2017.
- Motion to approve the regular and executive session minutes of February 21, 2017.
- RESOLUTION - Raymond Rule Jr., Purchasing Agent, approving a salary adjustment by contract.
- RESOLUTION - Diane Ruzicka appointed full time, Keyboarding Clerk, in the Prosecutor’s Office.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a interdivision transfer for Suzanne Sollner-Figler to the Division of Parks and Recreation.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a collective bargaining agreement with the County Prosecutor and FOP, Lodge #186 for Sergeants, through December 31, 2017.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a collective bargaining agreement with the County Prosecutor and FOP, Lodge #186 for Investigators, through December 31, 2017.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a collective bargaining agreement with the County Prosecutor and FOP, Lodge #186 for Lieutenants, through December 31, 2017.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing final payment for County Bid #2015-15, for the replacement of County Bridges K-110/K-111, on County Route 579, over the Lockatong Creek, in Kingwood Township, to Tony & Son, Inc., in the amount of $61,663.48.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing final payment for County Bid #2016-08, for the Painting of Hunterdon County Bridges D-424, L-70 and FC-76 with Alternates E-171 and G-62, in
various municipalities, to Aussie Painting Corp., in the amount of $5,922.98.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the release of a Performance Bond, in the form of a paperbond #5019033, for the relocation of utilities on County Route 523, Block 63, Lots 50
and 51, for the Robin Hill 8, Milestone Manors, in Raritan Township, to Robin Hill Homes.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the subordination of a mortgage for Gary and Renee Deemer, in Milford Borough, to Santander Bank, NA.
- Cultural and Heritage Commission, requesting permission to charge a registration fee to cover a portion of costs, during a one day conference with the Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area, for “The Art of Dress in the American Revolution” on Friday, April 21, 2017, to take place at the historic Court House. This is in preparation for the 250th Anniversary of the American Revolution (2026).
XII. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XIII. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XIV. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)