TENTATIVE AGENDA - updated 03/06/2018 at 11:45am
HUNTERDON COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS
71 Main Street, Freeholder's Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
TUESDAY, MARCH 06, 2018
4:30 pm - Convene Executive Session
5:30 pm - Convene Open Session
COMPLETE AGENDA PACKET | ADOPTED MINUTES
I. 4:30 p.m. CONVENE:
"This meeting is being held in accordance with the
provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Adequate notice has been given by
posting throughout the year a copy of the notice on Bulletin Boards on the First and Second Floor of the Main Street County Complex, Building #1, Flemington, New Jersey, a public place reserved for such announcements. A copy was mailed on or before January 02, 2018, to the Hunterdon County Democrat, Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Courier News, TAPinto (online) and the Express Times, newspapers designated to receive such notices and by filing a copy with the Hunterdon County Clerk.”
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- To discuss legal issues.
- To discuss personnel issues.
- To discuss land issues.
III. 5:30 p.m. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
IV. MOMENT OF SILENCE
V. FREEHOLDERS REPORTS
- PROCLAMATION - Recognizing March 2018 as American Red Cross month in the County of Hunterdon.
VII. PUBLIC COMMENT, Limited to 2 minutes per person. (Comments exceeding 2 minutes will be entertained later in the agenda).
VIII. FINANCE, Janet R. Previte, CFO
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the cancellation of certain Bond and Capital Ordinances to Open Space and to cancel the Unfunded Debt Authorization.
IX. PURCHASING, Raymond E. Rule, Jr.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a contract for Payroll Services, using Cooperative Contract #151901, with ADP, for the Finance Department, in the amount of $75,870.15.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the emergency purchase of HVAC Repairs to the Route 12 County Complex, Building #1, using N.J.S.A. 40A:11-6, with Trane USA Inc., in the amount of $54,025.
X. ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT, Kevin Davis
XI. CONSENT AGENDA
“All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Board of Chosen Freeholders of the County of Hunterdon and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.”
- Motion to approve the claims in accordance with the Claims Register dated March 06, 2018.
- Motion to approve the regular and executive session minutes of February 20, 2018.
- RESOLUTION - Catherine Torre appointed provisional, full time Principal Account Clerk, Finance Department.
- RESOLUTION - Debra Reed appointed as a part time, as needed Parks Naturalist, Division of Parks and Recreation, Department of Planning, Economic Development and Land Use.
- RESOLUTION - Donna Snyder, Prosecutor’s Sergeant, salary adjustment, in accordance with the FOP 186 agreement.
- RESOLUTION - Salary adjustment for Prosecutor’s Investigators, in accordance with the FOP 186 agreement.
- RESOLUTION - Joshua Burk, Equipment Operator, salary adjustment, in accordance with the CWA Rank and File agreement.
- RESOLUTION - Keith Fleming, Equipment Operator, salary adjustment, in accordance with the CWA Rank and File agreement.
- RESOLUTION - Trevor Smith, Equipment Operator, salary adjustment, in accordance with the CWA Rank and File agreement.
- RESOLUTION - Frederick Albe, Jr, appointed full time, provisional Road Repairer Supervisor, Department of Public Works.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing the creation of the Division of Social Work Services and to dissolve the County Adjuster’s Division.
- RESOLUTION - Approving plans and specifications for the Replacement of Inter-County Bridge L-25-W, in Hunterdon and Warren Counties; and authorizing the Hunterdon Purchasing Agent to advertise for bids.
- RESOLUTION - Authorizing a weight limit of 23 Tons for County Bridge D- 337, on Locktown Road, in Delaware Township.
- RESOLUTION - Haeree Park appointed to the Cultural and Heritage Commission.
- RESOLUTION - Todd Lambrix appointed to the Cultural and Heritage Commission.
- RESOLUTION - James Hager Jr. appointed to the Transportation Advisory Committee.
- RESOLUTION - William Millette appointed to the Musconetcong River Management Council.
- RESOLUTION - Approving a Transportation Service Agreement with The Arc of Hunterdon County, for transportation services for 2017, in an amount not to exceed $200,000.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the integration of the Division of Adjuster Services into the newly created Division of Social Work Services and changing the County’s Table of Organization to reflect the same.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the transfer of employees within the Division of Social Services to the newly created Division of Social Work Services, Department of Human Services, effective
April 1, 2018.
- RESOLUTION - Approving the transfer of employees within the Division of Human Services and the Division of Senior and Veterans Services to the newly created Division of Social Work Services, Department of Human Services, effective April 1, 2018.
- RESOLUTION - Approving an Operating and/or Non-Operating Assistance Agreement, for 2018, for an Innovation Grant through NJ Transit, in the amount of $200,000. (Federal -
$100,000; NJ Transit - $50,000; County Match - $50,000).
- Safe Harbor Child Access Centers, requesting permission to hold an evening of Mental Health Awareness, on the historic Court House portico; as well as the sidewalk in front of the Court House, on Saturday, May 19, 2018, from 5:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Hunterdon County Bar Association, requesting permission to have the fee
waived for use of the historic Court House on Monday, May 21, 2018, for a
program starting at 6:00 p.m., commemorating the 60th Anniversary of Law
Day. The program is free to the public.
- High Bridge Fire Department, requesting permission to hold a Coin Toss on Saturday, April 7, 2018 (Rain Date: April 14, 2018) and on Saturday, November 24, 2018, at the intersection on County Route 513 between Grayrock Road and Arch Street, from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
XIV. FREEHOLDERS COMMENTS/REPORTS
XV. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Reconvene if necessary)