JOHN E. LANZA,
Hunterdon County Freeholder
- Liaison, to the Department of Planning Board, Economic Development and Land Use
- Member, Planning Board
- Liaison, Cultural and Heritage Commission
- Liaison, Library Commission
- Liaison, Sheriff’s Office
- Liaison, County Counsel
- Liaison, Finance Department
- Liaison, County Agricultural Development Board
- Liaison, Parks and Open Space Advisory Committee
- Liaison, Rutgers’ Cooperative Extension of Hunterdon
- Member, Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC), Board of School Estimate
John E. Lanza has been a practicing attorney since 2001 and has worked with his family’s Flemington-based law firm, Lanza & Lanza LLP, since its founding in 2005. He is a lifetime resident of Hunterdon County and currently lives with his wife Kyra, son Mark and daughter Bridget, in the City of Lambertville.
Mr. Lanza earned a political science degree from Boston College in 1998 and graduated cum laude from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2001. He is admitted to practice in New Jersey (2001) and the District of Columbia (2012). Mr. Lanza specializes in estate matters, including planning, administration and litigation. In addition to his private practice, Mr. Lanza currently serves as the municipal prosecutor for the Township of East Amwell, Township of Delaware and Borough of Stockton.
Mr. Lanza was first elected to the Board of Chosen Freeholders in 2013 in his first bid for public office.
You may contact Mr. Lanza at the Hunterdon
County Freeholder's Office located in Main Street County Complex, 71 Main
Street, Building #1, PO Box 2900, Flemington, New Jersey 08822-2900, at
908-788-1102, FAX #: 908-806-4236 or via email at: email@example.com