American's with Disabilities Act
Hunterdon County's Americans with Disabilities Act Statement
It is County Policy to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities with advance notice of need. If an accommodation is needed for any reason, please contact the Hunterdon County Department of Human Services at 908-788-1253 or write to:
County of Hunterdon - Department of Human Services
Attn: ADA Coordinator
P.O. Box 2900
Flemington, NJ 08822
Email Department of Human Services
Accessibility on the County Website
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
- Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- We strive to only use colors accessible by anyone and not be distractive to the viewer.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.