Pre-registration required. Submit our registration and medical forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to P.O. Box 2900, Flemington, NJ 08822, or drop off at the Hunterdon County Arboretum, 1020 State Highway 31, Lebanon, NJ 08833.
Please be considerate of others… we often have a waiting list, so if you are unable to attend a hike, please call our office to alert our staff as soon as possible at 908-782-1158. Thank you!
Free Recreation Walks
- Dates: Wednesdays
- Time: 9:30 am to 11 am
- Ages: adults
- Cost: free! (pre-registration required)
- Instructor: Patrick Eckard, Recreation Program Coordinator
Meet Patrick at each location and he will introduce you to the beauty of the parks as he inspects the trail systems. Learn about the history of each park as you get some fresh air and exercise. Then come back on your own to hike the trails at your leisure. These trails are easy to moderate hikes.
- February 15: Echo Hill (42 Lilac Drive Flemington, NJ 08822) SORRY; SOLD OUT; call for wait list.
- March 8: Teetertown Camper's Lot, 20 Pleasant Grove Road, Port Murray 07865
- April 12: Tower Hill, 944 Mountain View Road, Asbury 08802
- May 10: Wescott Satellite Parking, 63 Strimples Mill Road, Stockton 08559 Sorry, sold out, call for wait list