Pre-registration required. Submit our registration and medical forms with cash/check payment to H.C. Parks. Mail to P.O. Box 2900, Flemington, NJ 08822 or drop off at the Hunterdon County Arboretum, 1020 State Highway 31, Lebanon, NJ 08833. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Full Moon Hike
- Date: Friday, May 5
- Time: 7:45 PM to 9:15 PM
- Location: Hoffman Park, Main Entrance
- Ages: 8 through adult (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Cost: free! (pre-registration required)
- Class size: 20 participants
- Instructor: Laura Bush, Principal Park Naturalist
Come explore the park after dark and see the moonlight reflecting off our ponds! Under the light of a full moon, we will listen to early insects and learn about the adaptations of nocturnal animals. We will also learn about the phases of the moon. Meet at 26 Baptist Church Road, Hampton (Union Township).