Pre-registration required. Submit our registration and medical forms with cash/check payment to H.C. Parks. Mail to P.O. Box 2900, Flemington, NJ 08822 or drop off at the Hunterdon County Arboretum, 1020 State Highway 31, Lebanon, NJ 08833. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Date: Friday, May 12
- Time: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Location: Echo Hill Main Lodge
- Ages: 6 through adult (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Cost: free! (pre-registration required)
- Class size: 25 participants
- Instructor: Tom Sheppard, Chief Park Naturalist
Reptiles are often misunderstood as scaly, slimy, no-good animals. Learn the truth about some of the County’s reptiles as you view our live snakes and turtles. During this program with Chief Naturalist Tom Sheppard, we will dispel some of those myths behind these animals and how they are needed within our environment.