Pre-registration required. Submit our registration and medical forms with cash/check payment to H.C. Parks. Mail to P.O. Box 2900, Flemington, NJ 08822 or drop off at the Hunterdon County Arboretum, 1020 State Highway 31, Lebanon, NJ 08833. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Evening Moon Walk
- Date: Friday, May 26
- Time: 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Location: Hoffman Park
- Ages: 12 through adults (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Cost: free! (pre-registration required)
- Class size: 15 participants
- Instructor: Tom Sheppard, Chief Park Naturalist
Join us as we examine the Moon up close with a telescope. The Moon is now about at its half phase. We will examine the various features and landscapes of the Moon along the terminus before moving out to other features in the evening sky.