Catholic Charities provides quality services with dignity and respect to the poor, vulnerable, and all people in need, and partners with families and communities to improve the quality of life.
- Hunterdon Emergency Services- provides up to $500 to assist Hunterdon County residents to maintain self-sufficiency in housing and prevent job loss; some restrictions.
- Regional Aftercare – assists youth 17+ years learning self-sufficiency skills- coaching for resume writing, employment search, budgeting, etc.; must be referred from DCP&P. No cost.
- Outpatient Therapy- counseling for life issues including family problems, adjustment to job loss, divorce, unemployment, etc. Most insurance, Medicaid sliding fee scale.
- In-home Therapy and Case Management- families residing in Hunterdon County who have not previously benefitted from less intensive services; no charge.
- Psychiatric Evaluations- Hunterdon County residents with a referral from another agency; fee is $350 with most insurance, Medicaid & Medicare accepted.
- Medication monitoring- individuals receiving outpatient and in-home services.
- Intensive Outpatient- individuals with chronic mental illness provide individual & group counseling, case management & advocacy; Medicaid & Medicare accepted.
- Developmentally Disabled/Dually Diagnosed Program- individual, family & group counseling & psychiatric services for DDDD individuals: Medicare, Medicaid & insurance accepted.
- Family Preservation Services – provides in-home case management & parenting education for families at risk of child removal due to abuse/neglect. DCP&P referrals only; no cost.
- Family Support Services – provides in-home counseling & risk assessment & psychological evaluations for individuals/families involved with DCP&P. DCP&P referrals only.