Emergency Services Training Center
HOW TO DROP FROM A COURSE
NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Please read carefully:
- Log into https://server20.orbundsis.com
- Type your student username and password
- Role will be STUDENT
- Select from left column - Enrollment & Schedules
- Select Class Enrollment / Current Semester.
- In Class Enrollment box will be list of registered classes, click once on course title you want to drop.
- Title will be highlighted blue
- Click on Drop Course button (it’s on the right)
- Click Submit button at the bottom.
- A message box pops up, “You are about to add/drop course. Do you wish to continue?”
- Page will refresh and show "Enrollment Successful", class dropped with the class name.
- Click submit and a message box will appear stating "You are about to add/drop courses. Do you wish to continue?"
- Select YES or CANCEL
- If you chose Yes, new box appears with classes listed as Enrolled and/or classes you have Dropped
- We recommend you save that Successful Drop page until after class is held.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are from out of county and you do not Drop From the Course via our On-Line Registration Program you or your agency will be charged for the course.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO CONTINUE: