Term Expires: December 31, 2024
- Liaison, Department of Economic Development & Tourism
- Liaison, Library Commission
- Liaison, Cultural & Heritage Commission
- Liaison, Planning and Land Use Department
- Liaison, Human Services Department
- Liaison, Shared Services
- Member & Liaison, Hunterdon County Vocational School, Board of School Estimate
- Member, Planning Board
- Member, NJTPA (Alternate Member)
- Member, Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board
Professional Life & Education
Jeff Kuhl is a sixth generation of the Kuhl family living in Hunterdon County and serves as the COO at the Kuhl Corporation, with an engineering background.
As a business owner in Hunterdon County, I understand the importance of our local businesses to our quality of life, economic vitality, and downtowns across the county. As such, I intend to work to be supportive of common-sense public policy measures including continuing to support the ongoing county economic development initiatives.
I started my career in public service on the Raritan Township Planning Board in the late 90’s and did so because I wanted to maintain our rural quality of life. The peaceful landscape and lifestyle in Hunterdon County matters to me and I was able to assist with preserving this.
I have served as a past Vice Chairman, and Chairman of the Planning Board and held positions on almost every board in the Township of Raritan, from Open Space to Ag Advisory. I was raised to help and respect others and public service fits that upbringing.