Wescott Nature Preserve

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up John Reading School

John Reading School

This small building was constructed in 1861. It served as the John Reading School or District Schoolhouse #97. Historically, a school was located on this site since 1796. The schoolhouse and surrounding 3-acre lot is now owned by Delaware Township.

View Full Size