In an effort to highlight Hunterdon County’s agricultural heritage, the County’s Geographic Information Systems Division, Planning Division, Economic Development Department and Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Hunterdon County have worked together with input from local farmers and municipal partners to provide this resource to our local agricultural community which will allow them to promote what they have to offer, create partnerships and attract new customers.
Hunterdon Harvest is a County Sponsored interactive web mapping application where:
• Local growers can provide up to date information about their products and services
• The public can go to discover what the County’s Agricultural community has to offer
Participation is Free, but limited to:
• Agricultural business is located and selling in Hunterdon County
• A portion of what you sell or offer must be grown or raised on your property
• Community Farmers’ Markets within Hunterdon County
To deliver a robust and meaningful experience for the growers and the public a survey was designed to provide farmers an easy and uniform way of entering detailed information about their business which will be presented to the public in an interactive web mapping application.
This web mapping application will only be as good as the data submitted. Please keep your data fresh and up to date to make this a positive experience for your business as well as the viewing / buying public.
The County is very excited to provide this resource to our farmers, residents and visitors of Hunterdon County.